Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visit from Grannie and Pops



On Saturday Grannie and Pops came to visit us for the day. They brought Connor some more Easter goodies and 2 Easter baskets from Uncle Benny and Aunt Kim! My camera died again for the second time when I was trying to take pictures of Easter baskets. I didnt get a picture of the other one, but they both had Connor's name embroidered on them. He got lots of candy, some books, a basketball goal and ball, and a miniature golf set. Grannie and Pops got him a duck that quacks as well as some new clothes for those warm days ahead. Oh, AND some more money for his Sammy Savers account. Connor already has over $400 in the bank and he isnt even 2 yet. He is much richer than his Mommy and Daddy, that is for sure. Thanks to all for your sweet gifts, Connor loved them all!

0 comments: