Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, March 14, 2008

What a beautiful week!








We have had a wonderful week of beautiful weather! I am so excited about the official arrival of Spring! It has been great to just let Connor wander around the yard and play. He has definitely been getting cabin fever lately. He will cry when it is time to come inside because he loves it so much. Here are some pictures of Connor from this week. He LOVES to try to play basketball! He found this basketball in the neighbors yard and decided that he needed to have it. I decided that it was time to get ours out and Brad lowered the goal for him to make a few baskets. He definitely understands the concept. As you can see Connor also loves to play in the rocks. The good thing is that he doesnt try to eat them any more. We are looking forward to many more warm sunny days ahead!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How cute is he!! I have loved the weather too! It has been gorgeous! I cannot wait for Kiley to start crawling so she can wander around the yard too! Right now we just have to stick to wagon rides!

Kandi said...

Thanks Tara for the comment. I look at your blog frequently and Connor is a doll! Thankfully Brock is not as stubborn as Keira, girls are so much harder than boys! The past 2 nights he has gone to bed after 7, which has got to change, b/c he refuses to take that last afternoon nap. And last night it took about an hour but he gave up and went to sleep, I went in every 5 minutes to calm him down. He slept till 5:45 and then I put him in bed with me, which I shouldn't but one step at a time. Funny thing with the second one, the crying doesn't bother me like it did with Keira, I couldn't stand letting her get that upset. I hate it for Brock, but it will be the best for all of us in the long run! Stay in touch.

carriehayes said...

seriously, Tara! how long can we go?? it has been too long!!! i love all the pictures! Connor is precious! we have to get the boys together to play some ball!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the video of Connor talking...what a cutie pie! I need to see yall soon!