Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oh my, its the Easter bunny!



Oh No, my egg broke!There he goes, hopping up the stairs...



Ok, so tonight we took a very short trip to the mall. We decided that since we didnt have Connor's Easter pictures made this year we would get him dressed to visit the Easter bunny at the mall. I didnt know if he would cooperate or not because he is scared of everything these days. Lets just say that he didnt like the bunny too much and I hated the picture that I got, but it was the best one to choose from. I didnt notice it on the screen when I veiwed and approved it to be printed, but when it was printed out Connors eyes looked funny. He looked like he was drunk or something. I decided to take some of my own pictures when I got home. Although they weren't professionally done for sure, I thought they turned out pretty cute! I cant believe he kept his ears on the whole time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute! I can't believe how much he doesn't look like a baby anymore! He looks so grown up in these pictures! He is absolutely adorable!!!

Casey said...

Too cute!! I agree with Darby, he definitely looks like a little man!

Tabitha said...

As always, he is too cute! You always have the best pictures.