Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Bridesmaid luncheon

This turned out a little dark. Bummer!
Ok, we did not plan our outfits despite what everyone thought. We were in reverse with the shoes, cardigans and our dresses. We love black and white!
Mom and Hillary (Mrs. Neal and future "Mrs. Neal")
Hillary and her Mom, Lydia (and a strange hand in the corner)

On Sunday, Hillary hosted a bridesmaids luncheon at the Five Oaks Country Club in Lebanon. It was such a beautiful day and a very nice lunch! I think Hillary is starting to get very excited about the big day later THIS MONTH! Wow, how time flies! I joked with her when I walked in about how there was a brown bikini, along with several other embroidered things next to our table. I saw the bikini bottoms and it had Mrs. Neal embroidered on them, and I thought to myself how nice it was for her to put my name on a bathing suit for me! Ha!! Then I remembered that I am no longer and never really was "Mrs. Neal" AND she is going to be a Neal in a few weeks! It wont be long now!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

i LOVE your polka dot dress :) you two girls are SO pretty!

Katie said...

I love your dress too, I think I have one just like it. I plan to wear it to the wedding. :) It is coming so fast. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Tara,
We are thinking about you and your family at this very difficult time. God does have a plan!
Love you all
Benita, Brian and Rachel