Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Brett!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT!!







With all of the wedding talk, Bretts birthday has been a little overshadowed. Brett will celebrate his 26th birthday tomorrow on his wedding day! Obviously, I wont have time to blog so that is why this is a little early. Starting next year, May 31st will also be his anniversary. I cant believe that my baby brother is going to be married tomorrow!





Brett,


I know this will be your best birthday yet! It's been a blast growing up with you. I can only hope that Connor can have a sibling that gets along with him half as much as we did! Happy Birthday and I love you!


Love,

Tara

0 comments: