Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kaitlyn's 2nd Birthday

Doesnt she look like such a BIG girl!
Blowing out her candles!

Forget the presents, Connor loved playing with all of the ribbons.
Connor loved looking at Kaitlyn's fish! Oooohh, he said!





They loved on each other at the party! Connor also gave Kaitlyn some kisses, so sweet! Unfortunately, I didnt have my camera with me at the time. It was pretty hot, so we had to strip down to just the overalls.

On Saturday we traveled to Rockwood to celebrate Kaitlyn's special day! Connor had a blast getting to see his big cousin, Kaitlyn. It was great to see everyone in the Thompson family that we don't get to see very often. The day was beautiful and we got to play outside after presents and cake. Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! We cant wait to see you again very soon at the lake this year!

Here is a picture of Connor with his "wad" of money that Pops gave him. He is holding some, and there is more in his pocket. It sure seemed like he understood the importance of this precious paper because he carried it around for a long time being very protective. Too bad it has to go in his Sammy Savers bank account!

The rest of the visit on Saturday was spent just hanging out at the lake, and going to look at the land that Pete had purchased in Rockwood. It is beautiful and he has plans to build on it someday. Connor loved running around, splashing in mud puddles, and enjoying to open land. He doesnt get to see much of that around here. Pete, when you get your new tractor, Connor wants to come and ride along! We had a great time visiting and celebrating Mothers Day with Grannie!

1 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

Hey Tara,
Do you have an email address for Brett? I received an invitation for his wedding and i'm not going to be able to go. I wanted to send him an email about it. Just let me know....you can send it to my email. It's deniragrace@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!!!