Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Connors 18 month pictures

Here are the pictures we got made a couple of weeks ago. I thought Connor did extremely well considering I cant get him to sit still long enough for any pictures these days. They did well getting him to pose using lots of props (balls, bubbles, squeaky hammer). He wanted to blow the bubbles himself and was working on the car with the hammer, I cant believe that she got some pictures without the props in them! I was worried about the weather, but it ended up being perfect. It wasnt sunny, just a little cloudy which made for great outside pictures by the truck. One thing I love about our photographer is all of the places they have for pictures outside. They have a beach, a waterfall, 2 old trucks, an old country store with a old gas pump, old barn, iron gates, and lots of pretty flowers and woods for great backgrounds. One thing they suggested to me is that I have Connors pictures made when he is 2 (December) and then alternate the seasons every year. That way I get to use all of their great backdrops and he wont have too many inside pictures. We had a great day, even though Daddy wasnt able to go with us because he was umpiring high school baseball. On the way home we stopped by to see Grandma and ended up seeing Grandy, and Aunt Jolene. It was a great day!

Sorry there are so many, there are more but these were my favorites.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a joy! I never think the pictures can be as good as the last time, but they are always just great. Can't wait to get my order in! Love, Grannie

Lindsey said...

you child makes the BEST faces.. that last one is my all time favorite :)

Nikki said...

I agree with Grannie, you ever think the pictures can get better but they do! They are great, I especially love the one on the truck in sepia tone! He is so handsome!

Heather Robinette said...

They are absolutely great! I love the many different expressions your photographer captures. He is just too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Why does he have to be so darn cute? He has us all right where he wants us! Precious boy... AnAm

Anonymous said...

He looks like an angel with his little hands folded! What a cutie!

Jones Family said...

Very cute pics. He has got so big since the last time I saw him.

Anonymous said...

Mama, Darla, and I have been here "ooohing" and "aaahing" over Connor's cute pictures!!! He is absolutely precious!

Kandi said...

Wonderful pictures!

Maranda said...

Tara, those turned out so good. Connor is very photogenic like you! I have to say I got some great ideas for taking some of my own shots.

Anonymous said...

Tara These are beautiful!! I love the sepia toned one where he is sitting on the truck. These are absolutely priceless. Connor is so photogenic. I agree with everyone else he makes great expressions and is soooo handsome. I don't know how you pick which ones to frame and hang up. Everytime he gets pictures made they are all incredible.

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. He's a little doll. I love his expressions.
Sharon

Ashley said...

I Love these pictures, so great!!