Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our anniversary-6 years!

Tomorrow will be our 6th year anniversary! I cant believe it has been that long. That means, that we have been together for 16 years total. Wow! I really feel old.

I decided to post this today because tonight we are going out to dinner downtown and to a movie. We haven't seen a movie at the theatre in 2 years! Wow, we are getting old. We even had to look it up online to see how much it cost. I has definitely gone up! Ha! Connor is going to spend the night with Nonna and Grandy and they are going to bring him back to us tomorrow on their way to my grandmothers house. We are looking forward to a night where it is just us again. I know I will want my Connor back at the end of the night though.

Happy Anniversary sweetie! Enjoy the pictures and remembering how skinny we used to be! Ha!

Love you, Tara

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm going outside to run right now. I wonder how many miles I would have to run to get back to the weight I was at in the first few pictures?

Thanks for the blog post, very cool. It's been a fun ride so far, can't wait to see what's next!

Love,

Brad

Heather Robinette said...

I love the slide show. Not that I am too much older, ha,ha, but I feel like I have watched you grow up together. I also remember being at Mike and Debbie Swanners and watching all of you, Tara, Nikki and Ryan play outside. It is very obvious how happy you are and how much you love each other! You have a beautiful family!

Casey said...

Awww, those first pictures bring back tons of memories!! It seems like just yesterday we were dating out husbands in high school! Now look at us, we're old, married and with kids...crazy!! I hope you all have a great anniversary!!

LeeAnn said...

Love the pictures! I can´t believe it´s been 16 years. So many wonderful memories I´m sure. Congratulations! LeeAnn

Wadsworth Family- said...

Those prom pictures brought back such good memories! Today is Jeff and my anniversary too; 4 years!

The Davis Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope in 6 years, Clint and I will look as happy as you two look! Great slideshow!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Lindsey said...

happy anniv guys! love all of the old pictures :)