Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Church Decorations

Arrangement on the Pulpit
I couldnt believe how well everything matched their carpet!
Their stained glass windows were beautiful!

Arrangement in the Vestibule Wreaths that hung on the doors entering the sanctuary.Garland and wreath that hung on the balcony.Close up...


Whew, I am finally done with the church Christmas decorations and I was quickly reminded me how much work it is. I had a blast doing it but it was exhausting since I did every thing on my own. I think they were pleased so that made it even more worth it. Now I just have to put up my own decorations, probably tomorrow. I am so behind! Here are a few pictures of the things I did. It doesnt look like much but I promise it took foreversince I did it solo.

8 comments:

The Richards-Rod, Suzanne, and Addie said...

The decorations look great! You did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

They look beautiful Tara! Thank you for taking on this work for our tearoom customers.

The Davis Family said...

Looks amazing!! You did great!

Betty said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

WOW! It looks GORGEOUS! You did such a great job! You really are so talented! I am glad that it is over for you so that you can start enjoying this season! :)

Denira Baird Williams said...

This looks great!!! You did such a good job!!! i need to hire you to come decorate my house!!!!

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

You did an absolutely amazing job!!! I would expect no less! You deserve so much needed rest after all of that! Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Job Tara!!