Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Connor will soon have an Uncle...

PETE!!! As most of you probably already know by her blog, Amanda and Pete got engaged this week! We are so excited about having a new member of the family as we sure do love Pete! Connor has always loved Pete and they have become great pals over the last year. Our Amanda sure has found a good one and I know they will be very happy. Congratulations you guys! We cant wait to find out when the big day will be!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Pete and Amanda! I don't know Pete too well but he seems like a very special person and will a great family addition. I can't wait to see them and that beautiful ring at Connor's party.

The Davis Family said...

Woo-Hoo!! Congrats Pete and Amanda!

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Thank you very much! Pete loves Connor too!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY! That is wonderful! I will have to check out her blog for the details!!