Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cute picture


I found this the other day when I was cleaning out a drawer and just couldn't believe what a sweet sister I was! Ha! I thought this was a cute picture of me and Brett. My guess is that Brett was about 1 or so and I was about 4. You can see Mom in the background making sure that Brett didnt take a tumble while the picture was being taken. I only hope that Connor has a little sister (or brother, but hey if I am picking...) that he can love on one day! Brett and I used to have so much fun together and we truly didnt fight as much as I hear most siblings do. Maybe I will get lucky with my two (one can only wish)! I am so thankful for all of the great memories that I have with my brother! I loved this picture so much, I had to share.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

it looks like a hallmark card or something haha. love that.. so precious :) now if i was only that sweet to my brother hahah... not so much!

Anonymous said...

This looks like it could be on a Valentines Day card, seriously that was my first thought and then after reading it was you and Brett awwww... so sweet. That is a priceless picture. Weren't ya'll just adorable.

The Davis Family said...

Sweet, sweet picture!

Nikki said...

That is just so cute. I agree with everyone else it looks like an advertisement or card. Memories!!!

Denira Baird Williams said...

This is so adorable!!!!!! :o)

The Rue Family said...

Oh my gosh...that is too sweet!

Casey said...

Tara that is the sweetest picture!! It definitely looks like it should be on a card!

Darby said...

That is so cute! I can't believe this is the first time I've ever seen it! You all are so sweet! Love yall!

carriehayes said...

that is a precious picture!!!!