Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Our lil' Vol






Connor was tuckered out by the end of the game that he fell asleep on Daddys shoulder.

On Saturday Connor went to his first Tennessee Volunteer basketball game with Mommy, Daddy, Grannie, Pops, An Am, and Pete! He had a great time seeing the campus where his Mommy and Daddy went to school. It was pretty chilly, so we didnt get to walk around much, but I think he enjoyed the game and I couldnt have asked for a better behaved little boy! Boy, was I worried! It turned out to be just fine. Once he go over the initial shock in the first 10 minutes he cheered and shook the shaker like the rest of the crowd. He looked like such a little boy in his UT jersey, Nike shocks, and Smokey cap. Thanks Aunt Benita and Uncle Brian for his new Tennessee outfit! You wont see any smiles in the pictures because Connor was too interested in people watching to focus on the camera. Thank you so much Pete for getting us tickets! We had such a great time and it was great to see a full house in the arena AND the Vols pull off another W! Connor is looking forward to going to many more games with his Daddy in the future! Go Vols!

4 comments:

Darby said...

Too cute! I cannot get over how old he looks in these pictures!!! I am glad that you all had a fun time at the game! Love yall!

Lindsey said...

that arena is awesome!

Courtney said...

These are too cute! Connor looks adorable in his Tennesse Orange. I agree with Darby about how much older he seems to look. Your baby doesn't look like a baby anymore. He looks like a little boy!! I wish I could see him in person. Thanks for keeping those of us that live far away updated. It's so great to read how ya'll are doing! And are my eyes playing tricks on me or are you sporting some seious TN Orange earrings?;) I love it!!! Miss ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Again JST committtee is Courtney.. I need to fix that oops!