Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, January 11, 2008

We are so proud of you Aunt Darby!



We are so proud of you Darby for finding a job so soon! For those of you that dont know and havent seen on her blog my best friend Darby just graduated with her teaching degree. She has been looking for a job for only a short while and has finally landed one as a Kindergarten teacher in Knox County! We are so happy for you Darby! You are going to be great!!!! She started today, so everyone pray for her as she starts her new career in teaching!!

1 comments:

Darby said...

You are SOOOOO sweet!!! Thank you for the very encouraging post! I appreciate you so much! School went great today. I was busy all day getting my room ready...tomorrow Stan and I are going to work some more! I will actually have kids in the class on Tuesday or Wednesday! I am so excited! Thank you again! I love you!