Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Celebrating at Chuck E Cheese

At the bookstore...
"What's under here"?
There is too much going on over there to pose for a picture!
I am pretty sure he stayed frozen in this position for like 5 minutes.
Connor and his friend Caroline
Connor's first trip around the Merry Go Round!
On Tuesday (which was Connors official birthday) we decided that we wanted to do something special so we headed out to Chuck E Cheese! I was kind of excited about this since I have memories of the version when I grew up "Showbiz Pizza". I thought it would be very similar since they are pretty much the same concept. Well, we were pretty disappointed when we walked in and saw a tiny stage with a sitting mouse that hardly moved. The exciting thing was that they had 4 birthday parties going on, so we got to see the real Chuck E in person! Oh boy were we excited... Connor loved it even though he is still a little bit young for these things. He just stared and would dance along with the music. He was so cute! We invited some friends with kids too since we thought it might be more fun for us with some adults present! Ha! As you can see we had a great time, although it might be a little while until we return. LOL

1 comments:

Brett&Hillary said...

What a cool birthday party Connor!!!!