Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Toys, toys, and MORE TOYS!!

My four wheeler "powerwheel" that Uncle Brett and Aunt Hillary (correction) got me!

My new Tonka truck from Grannie and Pops!

My soft furry rocking horse from Aunt Mary and Uncle Howard. I like to rub his ears!
Ok, Christmas isnt even here yet and we have so many toys in our living room that it looks like one of the aisles in Toys R Us when the kids have come through and pulled all of the toys down off the shelves! It is crazy and I know there isnt an end in sight any time soon. Hopefully we will find places for everything because it cant stay in our living room or I will lose it. Ha Ha! Thanks to everyone, Connor loves it all and we are very thankful to have something "new" to entertain him at night. I am amazed at how much he has changed in the past month. We put him on his new powerwheel and he actually knew how to get off of it by himself. I know it doesnt sound that impressive to many of you but I thought this was pretty good considering he doesnt even walk yet.

By the way, this will probably be my last post until after Christmas unless I cant make myself stay away. LOL! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!

0 comments: