Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Fun Game of Chase

When I got home from work yesterday, I didnt even get to put my things down when I heard Connor and Cooper playing chase in the living room. Connor was crawling around the living room into the kitchen, into the dining room and back into the living room again chasing Cooper and instead of Cooper running from him, he played along. It was so fun to watch them play together since Cooper usually wants nothing to do with Connor. I got to my camera just in time to get a little video of it.

It was a very strange afternoon. I pulled in the driveway and the Christmas lights werent on, which is unusual because we have them on a timer to come on everyday at 4:00 (which is when it gets dark around here, I dont like winters in the central time zone!) Then I tried to open the garage door and nothing... Thank goodness the owners bought us a home warranty before we closed on this house because this will be the second time we have used it! They are coming out today to try and fix it, hopefully it will be the electrical wiring because garage doors arent covered! I really just hope it can be fixed easily, otherwise all of that work on the lights outside were a waste since it is only December 13th. I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

That video is the funniest thing I have ever seen! They really were playing together! Too cute

Nikki said...

What a bummer. It is always something it seems like. Love the video it is so cute. I keep telling myself to get ours out. Sailor will probably be walking before I can remember to use it. Heather could definitly sympathize with you on the allergies. Colton is just starting to grow out of his allergies to cow's milk.