Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Monday, December 3, 2007

The Day Family Christmas

Our Family
Me and Ma-ma
In front of Grannie's pretty tree
Granny-great, Grannie, and Connor
I Love my cousin Rachel! Connor and Great Aunt MaryConnor and Great Uncle HowardGranny, Grannie-great, and Great Aunt BenitaFour Generations
"Hey, he looks like me!"On Sunday we spent the day in Maryville for the Day family Christmas. Since we obviously missed it last year, it has been a while since we had seen several faces. We enjoyed the time to catch up with everyone and especially to see Brad's Grannie Day. Connor got to meet his Granny-great for the 1st time! I think she really enjoyed it, she smiled the whole time. Boy was Connor pooped after the day. He played his little heart out and fell asleep in the car in about 5 minutes. We had about 3 hours of peace and quiet on the ride home which is always nice. What a great weekend! We enjoyed seeing you guys! Love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the pictures. We had such a good time. Mom(Grannie-Great) really loved seeing everyone. Happy birthday to my boy on Wednesday! Love, Mom