Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Daddy's 31st Birthday



Here are some pictures of Daddy's 1st birthday present from Connor. He is on a loan program with Mommy until he is old enough to earn his allowance. Ha Ha! Not really, but that is what we keep telling him. He got Daddy a pair of good running socks and a Camelback waterbottle that he has been wanting. It doesnt sound like much, but to Brad it was the best thing ever! I kid him that I have never seen anyone as excited about a water bottle in my life! He also loves good running socks and wont settle for "plain cotton". He recieved my present (new golf shoes) last month because he needed to wear them for the last tournament of the year. However, to give him something I made him a homemade chocolate cheesecake. His favorite!

Note: This picture was taken at 7:00 in the morning before we left for work, that is why they look like they just rolled out of bed. It is true!!