Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seeing spots

It is confirmed. I have little red spots appearing on my hands. Brad looked in my mouth and sure enough, I have sores close to my throat. I officially have 10 days to get over this before we leave for Disney! Now lets just hope that Brad doesnt come down with "the disease"!

6 comments:

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

WOW!!! I hope you feel better and like you said, Brad doesn't get it. Crazy stuff!

Betty said...

The "mystery" is solved! I hope that you at least are getting some quality time with Connor and that some good is coming out of this!Please...let me know if there is anything I can do to help! This just means Disney will be an even greater adventure!!! I just know it!!!

Nikki said...

Oh Tara, that is so terrible. I really hope you guys all feel better soon!

Kandi said...

Sorry to hear this. Brandon probably would want to go stay somewhere else if this was going on in our house. LOL Hope you all have a speedy recovery and then be ready to go to Disney

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! I will definitely be praying that you get over it very quickly! I hope that you all have fun at Disney! By the way...your b'day present is on its way...sorry I'm so late! I miss you all so much! Love yall!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Oh my goodness! I hate to hear that. I will be praying that you get over it quickly and that Brad doesn't get it! At least this will give you some time at home before you go on va-kay to get everything ready!