Thatcher's Story

Thatcher's Story
I didn't want this to get lost in my list of posts, so I am creating a place so that everyone can easily access this link. Please read this touching story about baby Thatcher, our friends son who was born with a rare liver disease and is in need of a liver transplant. Jessie has worked closely with Brad for over 4 years and I became friends with her while working at WSA until I left last spring. Thatcher was born a month before Braden and this story really hits home for me. When I look at Braden I think about how incredibly lucky I am. This could just as easily be our him going through this. Jessie will most likely be the living donor for Thatcher and they are in need of our prayers! I promise you will be touched by reading this story. Thanks!

Friday, August 22, 2008

So I lied...

Ok, I lied about it being my last post but I had to tell you all to check out Ms. Betty's blog (The Apple House). You can find her on my links on the side of my blog. It says (Connors Ms. Betty on the side) or find her link below. You have to read her posts titled "A Day in the Life of Ms. Betty". She is simply hilarious and of course it is even more funny for me since I know these kids first hand. The things they do just crack me up. You will get to see all of Connors best buddies! Check it out...Apple Antics

1 comments:

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

thanks for the thoughts and prayers!
have fun in Disney World.. tell Pudge he might not be tall enough for some of the rides!

yeah, let's get together this fall sometime.. maybe cookout and watch a UT road game.. call!